There are many ways that members can contribute to our club and our community. Some of these ways of volunteering take little or no time. You may choose do a little or a lot. Here is a list of some ways that you can contribute.
- Plan a new ride route that you, or another rider, can use to lead the group.*
- Become a ride captain, which means you can lead group rides and mentor new riders.*
- Write a blog post about a cycling-related topic or an upcoming event and post it to the club's web site and social media.*
- Let us know about an event that you think other members may want to participate. We will publish the event details to our events calendar.*
- Share your photos and videos from club rides and cycling events, so we can share them on our web site and social media.*
- Join us at volunteer events, like Free Bikes 4 Kidz, where we repaired bikes that were later donated to kids who need them.
- Wear your club gear at cycling events and be a brand ambassador for RCC.
- Stop and help another rider fix a flat.
- Recruit a cyclist to join us for a ride. We enjoy having new riders, especially women and POC, join us for a ride or a season.
- Pay your membership dues.
* Contact Cory to learn more about this opportunity to contribute.