Ride Saturday, April 6

April showers are coming this weekend, although we should be able to get a ride in on Saturday afternoon. The forecast says it will rain lightly until Noon and then the chance goes way down. and it’s supposed to be in the low 60s. so hopefully we can leave Starbucks at 13:00 (1 PM). We’ll head somewhere south, and if the forecast changes, I’ll send an email by Noon to cancel or change the start time.

Read More