Ride Saturday, Oct 14

There's rain in the forecast again on Saturday and the start time for the wetness has been moving earlier in the day as they update it. If the forecast changes for the worse by Friday night, I'll postpone the ride to Sunday morning, again.

So, let's plan to ride at 08:15 and finish before the rain. Weather permitting, we'll ride to Hastings on Saturday, make a quick stop at the Lock & Dam, and return to Rosemount directly or via Vermillion, for about 35 or 42 miles. I'll send an update Friday afternoon with a go or no-go for Saturday's ride. Check your email or this site for an update.

Update: It now looks like the rain won't start until 13:00 Saturday, so the morning ride to Hastings is still on. We'll ride at 08:15.